Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Book Goals for the New Year

New Goals for a New Year in reading =) 

I have combined 3 lists of 100 "must read before you die" books ; mainly containing a mixture of classics, I also added a list of five books to the list myself, and a few of the books overlap from list to list.  I will be reviewing these books as well as the normal historical fiction and books that are just for pure enjoyment =) 

From now on if the book is one from my list it will be labeled as MRBD (Must Read Before you Die List) in other words.  

I am not setting a time limit to do this in it is purely for enrichment and I think anything like this can broaden a reader's thought process and stretch their belief system and comfort zone in the literary world.

Happy Reading, and Happy New Year =) !

No comments:

Post a Comment